Thank you for visiting our careers pages and for your interest in the Club!
At Tottenham Hotspur, we strive to create an environment where each and every employee has the potential for personal growth and where their impact directly drives success both on and off the pitch.
We also want everyone - staff, supporters and the wider community – to have equal, dignified ease of access to our Club, services and facilities. To do this, we actively promote equality and are focused on best practice and on championing diversity across all our activities.
Our aim is to be an inclusive, supportive and fair club, free from discrimination with three core objectives at the centre of our work:
- Commit to treat everyone fairly
- Respect and value the diversity of our community, customers, partners and staff
- Challenge any instance of inequality, anticipate and respond positively to different needs and circumstances
Our staff reflect our values and we are therefore always looking out for people who:
- Think ahead, and are not afraid to dare and generate innovative ideas
- Value & respect others, build relationships, collaborate across the Club and prioritise their team’s achievements rather than their own
- Get things done, deliver to highest of standards and take responsibility
If you feel that describes you, we want to hear from you!
To view our current opportunities, please click here
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)